Leading Economic Indicators Surge, Stocks Break Record High Again
In contrast to the last economic cycle that ended with The Great Recession, this expansion is unfolding as the monthly ratio of a household's fixed expenses versus income has hovered near a record-low for five years. Rarely have consumers ever been better able to meet their monthly fixed expenses! You almost never see this data published in the mainstream financial media, even though it is a publicly available index tracked by the Federal Reserve.
- Protect Yourself Against Spearphishing
- Even The New York Times Gets Investment Facts Wrong Sometimes
- First-Half Of 2018 Stock Investing Highlights
- U.S. Leading Indicators Growth Rate Slowed In May; Should You Worry?
- Signal To Noise Ratio Of U.S. Economy Is An Anomaly
- Father's Day Financial Tip: Put Your Kids To Work
- Is Economic Growth Sustainable?
- How The New Small Business Tax Break Phases Out
- Fed Shatters Conventional Economic Wisdom
- Four New Signs Point To Economic Strength (2-Minute Read)
- Are You Better Off Than 10 Years Ago?
- CNN, CNBC, And WSJ Mislead Investors
- 10 Years Of Financial History And The Current Outlook In 2-Minutes
- Lost In The Wild Headlines: A U.S. Economic Boom
- Facts About The Recent Volatility And Fears Of A Trade War
- A Guide To The New Rules On Tax Deductions In 2018
- Trade War, Resignations, And Scandal Overshadow Rise In Leading Indicators
- Changes To Estate Tax Explained In This Week's Wealth Update
- Stocks Surge 1.7% Friday As Tariff Fears Subside And New Jobs Surge
- The Economic News That Did Not Make Headlines This Week
- Will Rising Bond Yields Be Bad For Stocks?
- Stock Market Is Unfazed By Russia Indictment, Displaying What Makes America Great
- Stock Prices Corrected 11.8% Before Rallying Sharply Friday
- Why Stocks Plunged Last Week