Tax Bill Drives Another Stock Market Record And Gives You To-Dos By Year-End
The new tax law drove the stock market to another new record high close on Friday. Although it's not finalized and could still change, meanwhile, you cannot wait for Congress to have it all in writing to act on cutting your 2017 tax bill by December 31. Here's what's happening that affects your wealth.
- Fed Shatters Conventional Economic Wisdom
- Four New Signs Point To Economic Strength (2-Minute Read)
- Are You Better Off Than 10 Years Ago?
- CNN, CNBC, And WSJ Mislead Investors
- 10 Years Of Financial History And The Current Outlook In 2-Minutes
- Lost In The Wild Headlines: A U.S. Economic Boom
- Facts About The Recent Volatility And Fears Of A Trade War
- A Guide To The New Rules On Tax Deductions In 2018
- Trade War, Resignations, And Scandal Overshadow Rise In Leading Indicators
- Changes To Estate Tax Explained In This Week's Wealth Update
- Stocks Surge 1.7% Friday As Tariff Fears Subside And New Jobs Surge
- The Economic News That Did Not Make Headlines This Week
- Will Rising Bond Yields Be Bad For Stocks?
- Stock Market Is Unfazed By Russia Indictment, Displaying What Makes America Great
- Stock Prices Corrected 11.8% Before Rallying Sharply Friday
- Why Stocks Plunged Last Week
- Accelerating Earnings, Surging World Growth, And Stocks Break A Record Again
- Keeping 'Em Honest: Wall Street's Track Record Is Not Good
- Perhaps The Best Economic Conditions In Modern U.S. History
- A Vivid Illustration Of How Portfolio Theory Worked In 2017