Stock Market Is Unfazed By Russia Indictment, Displaying What Makes America Great
After a 37-page indictment alleging a criminal conspiracy directed by the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was posted at about 1 p.m. E.S.T. on Friday by the U.S. Justice Department, faith in the nation, as measured by the stock market, remained unshaken. Stock prices barely budged on the news.
The good news is that the stock market's performance on Friday indicated confidence of investors that justice ultimately will be done. Share prices of America's largest companies stayed stable because investors wisely focused on the long-term strength of U.S. economic fundamentals.
Here's some insight into current economic conditions and the kind of ongoing analysis required to manage wealth prudently for the long-term through good and bad times.
- Protect Yourself Against Spearphishing
- Even The New York Times Gets Investment Facts Wrong Sometimes
- First-Half Of 2018 Stock Investing Highlights
- U.S. Leading Indicators Growth Rate Slowed In May; Should You Worry?
- Signal To Noise Ratio Of U.S. Economy Is An Anomaly
- Father's Day Financial Tip: Put Your Kids To Work
- Is Economic Growth Sustainable?
- How The New Small Business Tax Break Phases Out
- Fed Shatters Conventional Economic Wisdom
- Four New Signs Point To Economic Strength (2-Minute Read)
- Are You Better Off Than 10 Years Ago?
- CNN, CNBC, And WSJ Mislead Investors
- 10 Years Of Financial History And The Current Outlook In 2-Minutes
- Lost In The Wild Headlines: A U.S. Economic Boom
- Facts About The Recent Volatility And Fears Of A Trade War
- A Guide To The New Rules On Tax Deductions In 2018
- Trade War, Resignations, And Scandal Overshadow Rise In Leading Indicators
- Changes To Estate Tax Explained In This Week's Wealth Update
- Stocks Surge 1.7% Friday As Tariff Fears Subside And New Jobs Surge
- The Economic News That Did Not Make Headlines This Week
- Will Rising Bond Yields Be Bad For Stocks?
- Stock Market Is Unfazed By Russia Indictment, Displaying What Makes America Great
- Stock Prices Corrected 11.8% Before Rallying Sharply Friday
- Why Stocks Plunged Last Week